So I guess I'm living the rich life now huh? I started with a personal trainer today for the first time ever in my life. This pesky weight has become more and more pesky as the months tick by. So I'm using part of the money my very generous mother-in-law gave me for my birthday to get a personal trainer for a month. The trainer is a friend of a good friend of mine, and I think my trainer, Emily, will be a friend of mine after a bit too.
Why I think Emily will work out well as my trainer. She is a 28 year old mom with three kids who understands life is usually less than perfect. Emily has a great body, but not a pencil thin bulging muscle type. I told her today I really wanted her to push me (so I may in fact hate her when this is over). I need some accountability and I think she'll be good at that too.
I'm pretty excited. We'll see where this goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment