It has felt like life will never return to normal. Michael came home with the flu last Thursday, absolutely miserable. He spent at least three hours sitting in the bathroom thinking he was going to throw up. Then he just sat there because he felt so crummy with a fever close to 104 degrees. After a few days I then got the illness. It has just zapped me. Even after I felt better I would just get so sleepy I could hardly go. This is day seven and I finally feel close to normal. Praise God!
During this whole time we were praying Josh would not get it. Well Thursday his voice sounded a little bad so we kept him home from the babysitter just to be EXTRA cautious. We didn't want another house to suffer like we had. He ran a slight fever on Thursday evening but has never had much besides that. We are so thankful!
We did feel like dorks having to cancel our Super Bowl party on Sunday. Then I was supposed to talk for a bit at the women's meeting at church Tuesday. I had to cancel that as well. We've just chalked it up to life. It happens.
We are so looking forward to a "normal" week of feeling good and getting stuff done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment