This weekend was busy since I was gone all day Saturday and we were busy on Sunday. I stopped at a mall on my way home Saturday and think I have finally found some shoes I like. I don't know what's happened to me over the past few years, but I've stopped buying shoes (except tennis shoes). Now I'm pretty desperate to have some new black work shoes. I bought some Earth shoes - have you heard of them?- a few weeks ago and ended up taking them back. They are really cool becasuse they are at a decline toward the heel. It helps you have better posture and are rated very well. But after bringing them home they hurt my arch and honestly, they were a little ugly. What I ended up with on Saturday was some Merrell Relay Tour shoes. They aren't black, but I'll use them this summer during sandal season. They aren't cheap buy I decided I was going to need to spend some money to get some good comfy shoes.
Sunday Mike had a meeting after church. They served pizza and cookies. It was really good to have pizza. I haven't had pizza in a long time, and Papa John's is our favorite. Then we had pizza and cookies at our small group on Sunday evening. So we ate it again and for some reason it didn't set very well with us. It felt like lead and Michael had a bellyache on Monday. Ick. I think it was too much pizza syndrome.
Michael left for Chicago last night. I just hate it when he leaves. He's just a part of me now and when he's gone part of me is gone. But he hasn't been home since the summer and his grandma's 85th birthday is today. We are excited he gets to celebrate with her.
Today is the darkest and rainiest day. Josh and I have been at home. Maybe tomorrow will be nicer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What happened to this blog? no updates?
Post a Comment