Monday, May 19, 2008

The Blog is Back!

Looking out the window at a train going by at Nana and Granddad's house in Missouri.
Mike's mom sent an Easter basket for Josh with chcoclate marshmallow bunnies, Peeps (ick) and a remote control car. The car is posessed. Every time we flip the channel on the tv or adjust the volume or even turn on a light in a room the car makes a sound.

Easter at my Aunt Carol and Uncle Bill's house close to Nevada, MO. Since I was a little girl we've been going to their house for Easter Sunday. My cousin Kim and I used to ride our bikes to church (uncle Bill is the pastor) sometimes and I got mud on my new dress more than once.
After a long time of not blogging - 2 months - I'm back. Life happens so quickly. I'm thrilled summer is here, or almost here. We've been wearing shorts, playing outside and eating more salads.

No comments: