Sunday, August 3, 2008

Michael's Favorite Holiday

We spent July 4th at my brother and sister-in-law's house in Missouri. It was SUCH a fun day between the trampoline, 4 wheelers, fireworks in the backyard and all the kids running around.


My mother may not appreciate this photo too much. Sorry mom, I didn't realize you had this expression until I saw it here.


Me oh my Josh what could be better to a 2 year old boy than a 4 wheeler?


Here you see my city guy and wild guy. Josh was afraid/ecstatic and not about to get off when he got to go for a ride. Mike couldn't resist getting in on the action and ended up having a ball riding around David's land. This picture was such a good memory that I framed and put it in the living room. Josh admires it regularly. My nephew (8) also has a 4 wheeler which he's had since he was 5. It almost gave me heart failure to see the him ride, but I guess he knows what he's doing at this point.


Nana and Josh looking smoking hot in their helmets. And dear Peanut the dog, God rest your soul. If only you had the doggie sense not to chase cars so passionately you would not have expired before your time.

No comments: