Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Roaring River State Park

On Mom's birthday yesterday I surprised mom by taking Josh down to meet her and my niece and nephew, Jessie and Britain, at Roaring River state park. We had SUCH a good time. We had a picnic in the shade.
Mr. Cracky wading in the water. It was absolutely beautiful scenery there. I remember having my 8 or 9 year old birthday there.
Three sweeties by the water.
Nana and Britain holding down the chairs.
Mom and her grandchildren by the fish hatchery. After we left we went to Sonic and everyone got to get a treat/drink of their choosing. Mom - lemonberry slush (a medium because of her birthday - live wild mom), Britain - Butterfinger blast (a medium because it was Nana's birthday), Me - a creamslush (because I didn't want to be boring and always order the same thing), Josh - an apple juice slush (because he didn't know what to order for himself), Jessie - a hot fudge sundae.

No comments: