1. Burts Bee's Lip Balm - I'm addicted and use it every morning and every night.
2. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner - Fabulous stuff. A bit tricky to apply, but stays on better than any other eyeliner I have found.
3. The stereo in my kitchen that has XM satellite radio. I LOVE channel 164, which is old time radio. My favorite shows are the detective shows like Dragnet and the westerns like Gunsmoke and The Lone Ranger. I also enjoy the comedy shows, mostly from the 40's and 50's. Something about them is so appealing - the comedy is true clever comedy, the bad guy always confesses, there is always a tricky ending.
4. My oversized toaster oven. It keeps me from having to turn on the oven so much in the summer. Tonight I made quiche in it. It has a convection bake setting as well as regular baking and toasting. I wouldn't trade it.
5. Origins A Perfect World Lotion. This is hands down the best face lotion I have ever used. My skin did not flake and feel dry this past winter at all. Though a bit pricey, every Origins product I've tried is fantastic - microdermabrasion, hand lotion, serum, etc.
5. Origins A Perfect World Lotion. This is hands down the best face lotion I have ever used. My skin did not flake and feel dry this past winter at all. Though a bit pricey, every Origins product I've tried is fantastic - microdermabrasion, hand lotion, serum, etc.
6. Pureology voluminizing conditioner and also the power dressing hair goo stuff. It is expensive, but it only takes a dab for my fine hair. It is organic and works wonderfully.
7. Southern Living magazine. I am not ga-ga over it, but I really do enjoy it. My favorite was the recent issue with their idea houses. I would do flips to have the North Carolina floor plan with its huge rounded porch, open living spaces and library retreat area on the second floor. See it at www.southernliving.com/ideahouse. Check out Davidson Gap.8. My Nutrimill grain mill. It works fabulously, self cleans and gives me fresh ground flour whenever I want. 

No comments:
Post a Comment